2010年9月22日 星期三

2010 Moon Festival

I had a nice Moon Festival this year.

The weather was nice, sunny and warm. After having 3 hour class in the morning, I decided to have lunch and study outside.

I studied the "foundation" paper of modern corporate finance, Modigliani and Miller's "The cost of capital, corporate finance, and the theory of investment." I sat on the bench next to the pond in school. This made me have more motivation and mood to keep awake to study.




In the evening, my classmate Mi asked me to celebrate Moon Festival at Greek restaurant Olympia. We ordered SAGAPO(I love you in Greek), including 5 kinds of meat, salad, and potatoes. I also had a Heineken. We enjoyed the meal a lot.





After dinner, we walked home. The moon was bright. It was very comfortable to have a walk in such a lovely evening.

沒有留言:

張貼留言